- To be admitted you must provide your eCHECKUP TO GO feedback in its entirety, including the section directing you to attend workshop 2. If your feedback shows you were directed to a 1:1 or you did not complete the eCHECKUP TO GO you will not be admitted.
- There are no registration/sign ups for the program.
- Late arrivals are not admitted.
- You must sign in to receive credit for your attendance.
- If you have time conflicts with the IMPACT schedule, you will need to adjust your other commitments accordingly. Scheduling accomodations cannot be made.
- Bring your WSU Student ID card for admission.
- Seating is limited and is first come, first served.
The above schedule is subject to change. Check this schedule on the day you plan to attend.
IMPACT classes are not held on holidays or WSU vacation days.