Your first step is to complete the ASSIST eCHECKUP TO GO online assessment. Be sure to read the information below before proceeding to the assessment.
You will need access to a computer with:
- High-speed internet connection
- Chrome, Mozilla, or Internet Explorer
- Access to a printer
You need to bring printed feedback to an individual educational meeting in Counseling Services.
- A computer that has Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro
If you do not have access please visit a campus location, including: Holland/Terrell libraries, Animal Health Library, Owen Science & Engineering Library, CUB 4th floor, Women’s Resource Center, Cleveland Hall, and a variety of other campus locations. For additional computer/printing locations please visit:
You will need to complete the online assessment in one sitting. Please allow yourself 45 minutes.
- To begin, you will need to “Create a New Account”. Your email address must be your WSU email address in the format of
- Next, complete your profile. This information is needed to calculate BAL and other measures and is strictly confidential. Hit “Save” and then “Done” in order to save your data and move on to view your portal.
- Once you have successfully created your account and completed your profile, select the ASSIST assessment from the options.
Once you complete the consent form you will automatically be routed to the assessment.
Trouble accessing eCHECKUP TO GO?
If you are having trouble accessing the assessment please contact email@example.com and explain the issue.