After you attend IMPACT Workshop 1, your next step is to complete the Cannabis eCHECKUP TO GO online assessment. Be sure to read the information below before proceeding to the assessment.
You will need access to a computer with:
- High-speed internet connection
- Chrome, Mozilla, or Internet Explorer
- Access to a printer
You need to bring printed feedback to attend Workshop 2 or an individual educational meeting in Counseling Services.
- A computer that has Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro
If you do not have access please visit a campus location, including: Holland/Terrell libraries, Animal Health Library, Owen Science & Engineering Library, CUB 4th floor, Women’s Resource Center, Cleveland Hall, and a variety of other campus locations. For additional computer/printing locations please visit:
You will need to complete the online assessment in one sitting. Please allow yourself 45 minutes.
- To begin, you will need to “Create a New Account”. Your email address must be your WSU email address in the format of
- Next, complete your profile. Once your account and profile are created select the cannabis assessment.
- After you complete the eCHECKUP TO GO online assessment, IMPACT “next steps” will be displayed on the screen, directing you to do ONE of the following:
(a) Attend IMPACT Workshop 2 – Bring your printed feedback!
(b) Visit WSU Counseling Services to schedule and attend an individual (1:1) meeting. Bring your printed feedback and sanction letter. You will not be able to schedule your appointment without this.
Note: ONLY complete the requirement that has been assigned to you. If you chose to attend an intervention you were not referred to, your sanction will not be considered complete until you complete the step eCHECKUP TO GO referred you to.
Once you complete the consent form you will automatically be routed to the assessment.
Trouble accessing eCHECKUP TO GO?
If you are having trouble accessing the assessment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the issue.
Need to log back in to print your results?
- If you need to log back into the eCHECKUP TO GO system to print your assessment results, route to the assessment page through here
- Once you finish the consent form, you will be routed to the sign in page
- Sign in using the login and password you created at the time you took the assessment
- Select the assessment you wish to view, a new tab will open with the assessment results
- Select the RESOURCES tab, located top right
- Select “Print Results”