If you have been notified that you need to schedule and attend an individual (1:1) educational meeting with one of our counselors, please read and do the following:
- Come to Counseling Services before 4:30 pm M-F. If you arrive after 4:30 pm, you will need to come back a different time. Bring required documentation (WSU ID card, printed OSC sanction letter, and eCHECKUP TO GO results if needed for your sanction).
- Inform staff that you need to schedule an appointment for an individual (1:1) educational meeting and provide the staff with the documentation you brought with you.
- You will then be asked to complete paperwork prior to scheduling your appointment which should take 20-30 minutes. If paperwork is not completed we will be unable to schedule an appointment for you.
- After paperwork is completed the staff will schedule a 1:1 appointment time for you.
- Come back at your scheduled time to attend your appointment.
- Late or Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations: If you need to cancel a scheduled appointment, please let us know in advance so that we can make the time available to someone else. If you don’t call to cancel until after your session is supposed to begin, this will be considered a late cancellation and your student account will be charged a $25.00 late cancellation fee. This late fee is in addition to the IMPACT course fee.
No‐Shows: Demand for services is high, and our counselors’ time is valuable. If you show up for your appointment more than 25 minutes late, or do not cancel your appointment in advance, your student account will be charged a $25.00 no-show fee.This fee is in addition to the IMPACT course fee. If you arrive for your appointment later than 25 minutes after your scheduled appointment, you will need to reschedule an appointment to meet with a counselor.