- Print locations: If you are printing from certain locations on the WSU Campus, you may be limited to only a certain number of pages (e.g. only 10 pages). This may limit your ability to print out the full packet for IMPACT as the IMPACT Alcohol packets are 14 pages and the IMPACT Cannabis packets are 9 pages. If you do not have a complete packet printed for the second workshop, you will not be admitted.
- You will need access to a computer with:
- High-speed internet connection
- Chrome, Mozilla, or Internet Explorer
- Access to a printer
You need to bring printed feedback to attend Workshop 2 or an individual educational meeting in Counseling Services.
- A computer that has Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro
If you do not have access please visit a campus location, including: Holland/Terrell libraries, Animal Health Library, Owen Science & Engineering Library, CUB 4th floor, Women’s Resource Center, Cleveland Hall, and a variety of other campus locations. For additional computer/printing locations please visit:
3. When you have completed the survey, you will see a page similar to the one below. Note: under “IMPACT Next Steps,” you may see “you need to attend IMPACT class 2” OR “you need to attend an educational meeting.”
- In order to print the entire feedback packet, click either “PRINT RESULTS” in the shaded box on the right hand side of the page or the “PRINT OUT” link under step 1 (see picture below).
- DO NOT use the following links to print your packet. These links (see picture below) do not print the correct packet.
- When you have clicked the appropriate link to print your packet, it is important that you have page 8 in the packet (see below). This is the page that instructs you to attend a second workshop or a 1:1 meeting. IF THE PAGE WITH THE “IMPACT NEXT STEPS” SECTION DOES NOT PRINT, PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR FEEDBACK AND PRINT THIS PAGE SEPARATELY.