- Attend Alcohol Workshop 1
- Complete Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO online assessment
Once finished, results appear on the screen directing you to complete A or B below.
- (a) Attend Alcohol Workshop 2 (bring eCHECKUP TO GO feedback)
(b) Come to Counseling Services before 4:30 PM and schedule a 1:1 educational meeting. To schedule, you MUST bring your printed OSC sanction letter AND eCHECKUP TO GO feedback.
- IMPACT 1:1 sessions will begin the first week of classes on Monday, 1/9/17.
- IMPACT workshop sessions will begin the first week of classes on Tuesday, 1/10/17.
- There will be no IMPACT sessions offered the week of 1/16 – 1/20.
- There is a change of room on 1/25 for IMPACT – Cannabis. The workshop will be held in CUE 209, not 119.
- There will be no IMPACT sessions offered during spring break, the week of 3/13 – 3/17/17
While referring to your letter from the Office of Student Conduct, review the appropriate section below for steps needed to fulfill the sanction assigned to you.
Exceptions/substitutions cannot be made. To successfully fulfill a sanction, the steps below need to be completed. To help you fulfill your sanction, we will report your attendance and completion of the below requirements to the Office of Student Conduct.
NOTE: There will be a standard $100.00 fee billed to your student account titled “Cougar Accountability”